The health and safety of our clients and associates have always been our highest priority at Gateway Bank. We continue to monitor the evolving circumstances related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Following the most current guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), state, and local agencies, we have taken several precautionary measures in response to COVID-19 with your physical and fiscal health in mind.
Drive-Thru Services and ATM - Open and Remain Available
Branch Lobby & Safe Deposit - Open by Appointment Only
As a preventative measure and to limit traffic our doors remain locked. If you would like to make an appointment please contact us. We will prepare for your visit ahead of time as much as possible. Please provide as much information as you can prior to the appointment. We are also happy to meet you in the drive-thru or parking lot for curbside banking.
Face Coverings Required
Per Governor Walz's Executive Order face coverings are required if you enter the bank.
Protecting Your Health in our Branches
- We are sanitizing surfaces inside our branches through out the day and each day after we close.
- We are providing hand sanitizer for our clients and associates to use at our branches.
- Our associates are practicing enhanced hygiene habits and wearing face coverings.
- We have provided employees with preventative steps to stay healthy and are limiting associate business travel.
Online Banking Services
We recommend Gateway Bank clients take advantage of our digital banking services to access their accounts 24/7. You can manage your money quickly and securely from a safe and convenient location. Click here to learn more about our online services.
- ATM access is available, and clients can access their money without a fee using their Gateway Bank debit card at any ATM in the MoneyPass Network.
- Drive-thru services are available at both Gateway Bank branch locations during normal business hours.
- Night Drop is available 24/7 outside each branch location to drop off deposits.