Sign up for eStatements today
- Log on to your Online Banking account.
- Click on the “eStatements” tab.
- Complete the four simple steps, and click “Enroll Now.”
- Watch your inbox for an email confirming your successful enrollment.
That’s all you need to do. Your eStatements will begin arriving via email at the beginning of the following month.
Things you should know
- To select which account or accounts you want eStatements for, go to the “Documents and Settings” area of the eStatements tab.
- At the beginning of each month, you will receive an email with your previous month’s statement attached.
- To locate your statements online, go to the “Statements and Notices” area of the eStatements tab.
- Statements are available online for 360 days, so always save them on your computer to access previous year’s statements.
- After 360 days you will no longer be able to access your statements online. However, you may request a copy by calling 651-209-4800.
- If you open a new account and you have combined statements you will need to enroll the new account in eStatements otherwise a paper statement will cut for all existing accounts.